LibBWEntrainment is a Free and Open Source Brainwave Entrainment Library for Java.
*** It is not a standalone application. ***
The library is very flexible, allowing different types of renderers (isochronic, binaural, ...) as well as multiple output devices (speakers, file, socket or even screen), and it can easily be ported to other languages because it doesn't use any proprietary Java feature.
-Javadoc and examples
-Extremely lightweight, yet flexible
-Easy to use
-Multiple Entrainment Tracks
-Output to PC and Android
-Output to FLAC file
-Output to Wav File
Compared to my old LibBinaural, this is twice as fast and much more flexible.
A project using this library is available here https://sourceforge.net/projects/isochronic/.
- Extremely lightweight yet flexible
- Easy to use and port to other platforms/languages
- Support for multiple Entrainment Tracks and looping
- Isochronic rendering
- Output to sound (PC and Android)
- Output to file (FLAC/Wav, PC only)
Be the first to post a review of LibBWEntrainment!