Burp is a backup and restore program. It uses librsync in order to save on the amount of space that is used by each backup. It also uses VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) to make snapshots when backing up Windows computers.
- Server mode runs on Unix-based systems
- Client mode runs on Windows and Unix-based systems.
- Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) support
- Delta differencing with librsync
- Network backups
- Backs up and restores files, directories, symlinks, hardlinks, fifos and nodes.
- Ability to continue interrupted backups.
Burp works great.
great app, works nicely
thank you burp