Buritrack is a program to track individual Drosophila fruit flies online with any camera as they walk in Buridan's paradigm. Available for Macs and PCs. The program extracts the coordinate locations of the fly and stores them in a text file.
CeTrAn: centroid trajectory analysis: Tools written in R to analyze the flies' trajectories. Other types of trajectories may also be analyzed using the software.
- The analysis will be developped on github now: https://github.com/jcolomb/CeTrAn
- Method published in Plos One: http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0042247
- LATEST TRACKER AND ANALYSIS IN DIFFERENT FOLDER FOR DOWNLOAD
- Buritrack: live tracking of a fly with a webcam (mac and PC versions)
- tracking on recorded videos
- CeTrAn: analysis tools of centroid trajectory written in R with a GUI
- gui for both tracking and analysis tools
- customizable output graphics created with R
- PCA and correlation analysis of the different variables
- output table as a csv file
- simmulated and real data examples
- 2 new RGG to prepare export-import function
Buridan works great.