Resource Bundle Manager is a web application that manages Java resource bundles. It can import property files, export property files in UTF-8 format and edit key value pairs in a spreadsheet-like entry screen.
- Manages Java Resource(I18N) Bundles
- Easy to use spreadsheet editor to edit large number of key values
- Can run as a web application under an application server(e.g.Tomcat)
- Can run in standalone mode via Jetty
- Exports property files for use by Spring MessageSource or by ResourceBundles
- Filters on missing values for a given foreign language
- Automatic Translator(via Google AJAX requests)
- Automatic Conversion to UTF-8
- Wildcard filtering on key, value, or default value
- Contains embedded database or can be configured for external database.
- Limited access for translators
- Search and replace capability
- Spring security module authentication and authorization
Be the first to post a review of Resource Bundle Manager!