JMS/Joram implementation of the Bully election algorithm. It is a library to be used by a process' implementation to make it transparently manage coordinator's elections, while it carries out business logic. A sample application is included.
- Bully election algorithm with JMS/Joram
- Communication done through messages sent to processes' queues
- After coordinator's crash a new one is elected
- Coordinator's state stored/restored
- Two abstraction layers: transparent management of elections done at low level, and business logic of the application at high level
Be the first to post a review of BullyJMS!