This program uses the command line options of LibreOffice to perform bulk conversions of files from doc to odt, from odt to pdf and from odt, odp, odg and ods to pdf. Give it an input directory and it will convert all files of the specified input format(s) (e.g. doc) in the input directory and sub directories to the specified output format (e.g. pdf) and place them at the same relative position in the output directory. It is also able to copy time stamps from the original file to the converted file, set metadata for generated pdfs (using PdfSharp) and a few extra features.
Additional information on each setting is available by hovering the mouse over the setting in the user interface.
LibreOffice is not included, but can be found at www.libreoffice.org/download/.
- Bulk convert from odt, odp, odg and ods to pdf using LibreOffice in one run
- Bulk convert from doc to odt using LibreOffice
- Recursively iterate over subdirectories and maintain structure in output directory
- Copy timestamps from original to converted files
- Ignore unchanged files
- Set metadata for converted pdf files using PdfSharp
- Copy miscellaneous files to output directory maintaining structure
Great software, thank you.