Buildes is an integrated development environment that assists the user in creating building information. It reads a text (session) file from which it compiles the information. It then allows the user to browse, analyze and export the resulting building knowledge. The compilation system is written in pure Python. The building components created are rendered in PythonOCC. The GUI is written using PyQt.
- Describe building components using familiar architectural process in a text file
- Generates building information from a regular text file
- Provides an IDE (integrated development environment)
- Browse, visualize and query generated building information
- Export to other drawing formats for interoperability
- Allows designer to sign a project
- Supports explorative design thinking (sketches)
- Describe the building site including attributes such as setbacks
- Describe building spaces. Maximizes design effort while minimizing drawing effort
- Building spaces are aware of their sides (walls) and proximity to other spaces
Be the first to post a review of Buildes!