Bugst is a collection of C++ libraries whose main goal is to shorten development time of experimental tools which are necessary for evaluation of a new program analysis method. Bugst is therefore targeted to students and researchers to support their research by quick development of experiments.
The second important goal of Bugst is improving scalability of its libraries to programs used in practice, since experiments performed on such programs usually give solid experimental evidence of practical usability of the evaluated method.
Bugst's important content:
* lonka - Control-flow graph based program representation.
* symtex - Program analysis called Symbolic Execution
* cosymtex - Program analysis called Compact Symbolic Execution
* segy - Symbolic Memory with pointers and pointer arithmetic
* llvm2celllvm - Translates LLVM to constant-expressions-less LLVM.
* celllvm2lonka - Translates constant-expressions-less LLVM into Lonka.
* C benchmarks - A set of small C programs
Be the first to post a review of bugst!