This project simulates the behavior, dynamics, and motion of a group of celestial objects.
Given N point masses in a three-dimensional space, its present positions and velocities, and supposing that the force of attraction experienced between each pair of particles is Newtonian, the project approximately predicts it's positions and velocities at a future moment of time.
The project can visualize the simulation, and create a graphic real-time output using FreeGLUT, and also have an option for textual output and archiving.
Bugale N-Body Data Editor provides a graphic user interface for creating and editing the settings and body data files of Bugale N-Body Simulator. It can be found here:
- Many Integration Algorithms
- Custom Gravitational Constant
- Experiemental OpenCL (massively-concurrent) Calculation
- Textual Output for Archiving
- 3D and 2D Graphic Real-Time Output with a Convenient User Interface
- Custom Resoultion, Fullscreen and Windowed
- Optional Screen Clean Disabling for Tracing
- Trails on Bodies Last Positions
- Other Custom Graphic Options
There are no 3 star reviews.