SimpleTimer has a pause button, message box at 5 min, 30 sec., and time up. After the timer runs out, it counts up. It displays the time, and you can look at it while it is counting down.
(older versions are in VB.Net and not Qt C++)
- Counts down
- Counts up when time runs out
- Gives you messages at 5min, 30sec, and time up
- Gives you 5, 10, and 15min overtime messages
- About box to show the version
- (on Win7 only) Indicates how much time is left (in % of original) in the taskbar
- Cross-platform using Qt
There are no 2 star reviews.