A cross-platform Java 2D graphics library using OpenGL.
A hardware accelerated Java 2D graphics library designed for cross-platform games, providing a powerful but simple interface. It focuses on real-time applications but can also be integrated into graphical user interfaces. The implementation uses JOGL (OpenGL).
- Drawing Points, Lines, Triangles, Images, Complex Shapes, Text
- Drawing on Images, Copy current Canvas content to an Image
- Buffered Images for procedural Image creation (like video rendering)
- Read image content back out into buffer (Buffered Images only)
- Transformations (Translation, Rotation, Scaling)
- Drawing Modes (Alpha Blend, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Overriding)
- Texturing of Triangles and Shapes
- Factories for common Shapes creation (Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle, etc.) and manual creation of Shapes based on outlines and cut-outs
Be the first to post a review of Blackspirit Graphics!