BS Eagle black-oil simulator
The BS Eagle Project (bs-eagle) is an open source black-oil simulator.
The main goal of this project is to provide a free access to the state
of the art oil simulation software to study new methods of oil's
The project based on a BlueSky integration platform and
has a modular architecture and open to modifications and extensions.
Current available plugins are:
- linear solvers (gmres, cgs, tfqmr, bicgstab, csr_ilu_prec)
- data storages (hdf5)
- grids (ijk, eclipse)
- wells (full implicit black oil model)
- jacobian's fillers
- array arithmetics
To build bs-eagle you need:
1. BlueSky kernel
2. Python 2.5
3. SCons (or MS Visual Studio 2005)
4. Boost library, recomended version is 1.39
5. Loki library, recomended version 0.1.6
6. HDF5 library, recomnded version 1.8.3
6.1. SZIP, recomnded version 2.1
6.2. ZLIB, recomnded version 1.2
Example of BlueSky BuildSystem script placed at
examples/scons_env.custom and examples/scons_vars.custom.