A cross platform dual channel FFT based Acoustic Analysis Tool to help engineers analyze live professional sound systems using the transfer function. One feature is the ability to capture four sample plots, average them, and invert to aid in final EQ
- Four capture buffers, with auto-save (in case of crash) and save-as ability
- Averages buffers to a separate buffer and flips it for analysis
- Automatic delay calculation
- Impulse response capturing
- Pink Noise generation tool to eliminate need for an external Pink Noise source
- Uses JACK to route and manage audio paths
There are no 3 star reviews.