A cross platform dual channel FFT based Acoustic Analysis Tool to help engineers analyze live professional sound systems using the transfer function. One feature is the ability to capture four sample plots, average them, and invert to aid in final EQ
- Four capture buffers, with auto-save (in case of crash) and save-as ability
- Averages buffers to a separate buffer and flips it for analysis
- Automatic delay calculation
- Impulse response capturing
- Pink Noise generation tool to eliminate need for an external Pink Noise source
- Uses JACK to route and manage audio paths
This is a way cool program. Probably not very useful to anyone not in pro sound - but for those of us who are, this is _sweet_! I'm thrilled to have one less tool dependent on a proprietary OS. This is a nice companion to Baudline.