Broadleaf Commerce is an open source Java eCommerce platform.
The most current Broadleaf Commerce source code is now available on GitHub (https://github.com/BroadleafCommerce).
Broadleaf Commerce is an open source Java eCommerce platform based on the Spring Framework. Broadleaf Commerce uses a robust, extensible architecture that enables deep customization and rapid development.
- Extendible design - almost every aspect of Broadleaf Commerce can be altered or overridden entirely
- Configurable workflows for pricing, payment and checkout
- Architected with PCI security considerations in mind
- Flexible promotion system utilizing the MVEL expression language
- Based on industry standard approaches and best practices - including Spring 3, Hibernate and JPA
- Search capabilities via Lucene
- Configurable QOS monitoring
- Open plugin architecture
Love that its free
Easy to run broadleaf
Definitely the best install & go e-commerce solution on the market.
Has anyone installed broadleaf commerce for use with apache tomcat and mysql? Pls help me out if anyone has done so. email:firstname.lastname@example.org
very easy to use