Brasero is a application to burn CD/DVD for the Gnome Desktop. It is designed to be as simple as possible and has some unique features to enable users to create their discs easily and quickly.
- Supports multiple backends: cdrtools, growisofs and libburn
- Supports edition of discs contents (remove/move/rename files inside directories)
- Can burn audio or data CD/DVD on the fly
- Auto filtering for unwanted files (hidden, broken/recursive symlinks, files not conforming to joliet
- Supports multi-session
- Supports joliet extension
- Can write the image to the hard drive
- Can check disc file integrity
- Write CD-TEXT information (automatically found thanks to gstreamer
- Supports the edition of CD-TEXT information
- Can use all audio files handled by Gstreamer local installation (ogg, flac, mp3, ...
- Can search for audio files inside dropped folders
- Full edition of silences between tracks
gaz10 and oid-4072067, this seems to have been labeled as a Windows app by mistake. The program contained in the archives is a Linux program. Brasero is a neat easy to use application but as far as I know it is not available for Windows, so you may want to find something else.