BP-Sim allows users to perform an extensive range of tests across the chain of payment services and thus identify potential causes of failures before launching payment systems into production. BP-Sim consists of following modules: BP-Source, BP-Host, BP-HSM and BP-SeeEMV.
BP-Source and BP-Host are payment transaction simulators supporting formats as: APACS30, AS2805, many ISO8583 dialects, IFSF, SPDH, TCMP. Together with industry-standard cryptography, multi-platform support, configurable transaction load up to 2000 TPS.
BP-Sim HSM module provides an adequate TCP/IP simulation of the Thales Hardware Security Mod.
BP-SeeEMV simulates the steps involved in an EMV transaction that take place in the EMV terminal and the Issuer Server (when conducted online). Module can process a transaction one step at a time in step-by-step mode or to certain break-point.
- payment formats: APACS, AS2805, ISO8583 (10+ dialects), PostBridge, MIGS, SPDH, TCMP (World Pay)
- 2000 TPS (Windows) or 3000 TPS (Linux)
- EMV/NFC/Mobile payments
- Thales HSM protocol
- Advanced security: ANSI X9.9, DUKPT, ZKA (Zentraler Kreditausschuss)
- Parallel processing architecture for users - payment services
- Test scripting and batching
- Task scheduler
- MS Window & Debian Linux platforms support
Be the first to post a review of BP-Sim!