A utility to help with Book scanning using cameras as a scanner. It will automate things such as cropping, rotating, fixing keystoning, fixing the DPI, and outputing it to tiff files that can be changed into PDF's or ebooks.
- Works in both a command line and a gui
- Works well with DIY bookscanners: http://www.diybookscanner.org/
- Corrects keystoning, rotation, DPI
- Corrects color and lighting
- Can apply the same correction to mulitple pages.
When I use the recommend script to start BSW, I also get the 'Too small initial heap' error message that was reported in an earlier post. If I start BSW without the '-Xmx8192' in the script, it opens fine. I'll play with it a while, now that I've gotten it to run, and give it a final rating later.