A utility to help with Book scanning using cameras as a scanner. It will automate things such as cropping, rotating, fixing keystoning, fixing the DPI, and outputing it to tiff files that can be changed into PDF's or ebooks.
- Works in both a command line and a gui
- Works well with DIY bookscanners: http://www.diybookscanner.org/
- Corrects keystoning, rotation, DPI
- Corrects color and lighting
- Can apply the same correction to mulitple pages.
Useless. Command line recommended in the "readme.txt" file produced a "heap too small" error. Confusing to use.
Thanks very good project! +
very good project, thanks!
deseo bajar bookscanwizard gratis