fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper for various formats and encoders. It features MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, and Bonk format support, integrates freedb/CDDB, CDText and ID3v2 tagging and is available in several languages.
- Converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk formats
- Integrated audio CD ripper with freedb/CDDB support
- Easy to learn and use, still offering expert options when you need them
- Portable application to install on a USB drive and run everywhere
- Completely free and open source without any ads or other malware
excellent app for changing the format to your music
Finally, an easy audio converter, better than the ones you have to purchase.
Oi, mate. Thanks very much.
Good software. The only problem is the look of the gui (Imitating the Windows xp theme rather than using it).
good soft. I used this for .flv video to extract sound and convert to .wav : good quality. Thanks !