BoardCAD is an easy to use CAD/CAM-program that allows you to quickly design your own surfboards. It is written in Java and can export STEP-files for compatibility with other CAD-systems, and g-code for CNC machines.
- 3D surfboard editing and viewing
- Import files from aps3000, shape3D, surfcad and akushaper
- Export to STEP, DXF, and STL
- Generate g-code for 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC machines
- 3D scanning of boards and blanks
- Jython scripting
Hi I can not open file in Shape3D,
Love that its free
Very easy to use boardcad
Latest beta version is very buggy. I have to say that AKU is better. Needs a little more development.
Easy to use and works.