Research tool for interactive training of artificial neural networks.
BNNS is a research tool for interactive training of artificial neural networks based on the Response Function Plots visualization method. It enables users to simulate, visualize and interact in the learning process of a Multi-Layer Perceptron on tasks which have a 2D character. Tasks like the famous two-spirals task or classification of satellite image data.
- Reset of weights connected to a neuron.
- Freeze/Unfreeze of weights connected to a neuron.
- Basic support for scaling of RFPs, preview of RFP in its native size.
- Preview of conflicts between output layer neurons.
- Preview of error energy on output layer RFPs.
- Preview of Training/Testing patterns.
- Sigmoidal/Softmax activation on output layer.
- Logging of MSE and of the sum of output layer responses.
- Perl scripts to prepare bnns patterns from PGM data.
- Perl script to prepare bnns patterns from Boston Remote Sensing Testbed data.
- Maintained User Manual.
Be the first to post a review of bnns!