This freely available open-source software turns Wikipedia’s popular software engine MediaWiki into a fully-fledged enterprise wiki solution. Companies can continue cherishing MediaWiki’s numerous advantages and automation capabilities; with BlueSpice, they can now work even more comfortably, safely and more effectively.
Compared with basic MediaWiki, BlueSpice provides, amongst other, the following enhancements: comfortable and sophisticated rights management capabilities, a visual editor (WYSIWYG), easy image - and file upload, workflows.
Further information with respect to the management and administration of your wiki:
BlueSpice is free, open source und not subject to any restrictions with regards to the number of users. There are no licence fees or other additional costs, no matter how many employees are using the software. Existing content is not changed or lost when installing BlueSpice. BlueSpice is simply installed on top of your existing MediaWiki.
- New skin - light layout that is intuitive and easy to use
- WYSIWYG Editor - almost as comfortable as working with any other office application
- ExtendedSearch - Full-text search in articles and files, faceting, fuzzy search and spellchecker
- Integrated blog
- Quick access of article meta data
- Display of author's pictures
- Customizable UserSidebar and WidgetBar
- PdfExport of SpecialPages, CategoryPages, ImagePages and Articles
- PermissionManager - sophisticated rights management capabilities
- Shoutbox for comments and communication on the article
- Stay informed via RSS Feeder
- Category tree: create a directory of content and provide pages with categories
- Use page templates for preprepared prototypes which make creating a page easier.
Very easy to use bluespice
Can i able to track user??
Fast and simple.
Thanks for this useful extension. It helped me a lot.
A very useful extension. Do not hesitate to use this app.