BlueDuck SDA is an open-source automated test framework
BlueDuck SDA (Selenium Driver AutoIt) is an open-source automated testing framework that can be easily used by technical and non-technical users alike. It allows you to write tests that are easy to read and maintain.
BlueDuck SDA is a powerful yet easy-to-use framework designed to help you build dynamic and robust test scripts for Web and Win32 apps. It is easy, fast, and reliable.
AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting.
BlueDuck SDA combining automation for Win32 and Web in a single script. The perfect combination for developing automated cases, AutoIt and Selenium together
- Data provider - in BlueDuck SDA as a bridge between a Test and a data source. A data provider is used to retrieve data from a data source (xls,ini,xml) and to reconcile changes to hat data back to the data source.
- Object Repositories (Test Object Model) - When you create a test, you need to set the resources that will be used by that test.Test objects are stored representations of the actual elements in your application.
- Data generator - is an automatic data generator for testing. It helps testers to automatically generate test data in test script with logically correct and realistic test data.
- Page Object pattern - native support for Page Object pattern.
- Record screen - native support for records screen activity from the Windows desktop into standard AVI movie files.
- Handles popup - native support forHandles popup dialogs like alert, confirm, login etc..
- Scripts can be Into standalone executables compiled
- is also very small, self-contained and will run on all versions of Windows out-of-the-box with no annoying "runtimes" required!