BlogStats is a program for blogging.
BlogStats offers ability for user to make blog by editing and storing blog records at his personal computer, to link pictures with records and to set tags of records.
BlogStats' master of diagrams can make 6 types of diagrams. They are very useful for blogger who want to know:
1. what tags and when blogger writes more than others,
2. how tags of records impress to the time between records,
3. how the time since previous record impress to tag of next record,
4. and also how tags of records impress one to others.
BlogStats distributes as source code package, requiring from customer to have possibility to compile and install programs in order to make BlogStats installation.
The program is written and works under Linux operating system. The possibility to install and use the program in Cygwin environment was not tested by the author. In theory it could work with Cygwin.
- Create, open and save the blog data file.
- The one blog, the one blog database (SQLite3).
- Add, edit and delete records of the blog.
- Records are sorted by their date/time (asc/desc. order).
- Add or remove picture files to blog records.
- Pictures are copying to the blog pictures folder.
- Texts of records are stored at the blog texts folder.
- Add, rename or remove the blog tags (themes).
- Choose and set color for each tag to draw diagrams.
- Six different types of diagrams.
Be the first to post a review of BlogStats!