Open source clone of the board strategy game blokus, mainly the duo (1vs1) mode. Each player has 21 pieces to put on the board while preventing the opponent from doing the same. Also features solo or 4 players games and an expandable challenge mode.
- A 2-player mode (human vs human) duo game
- A single-player mode against the computer
- Several types of AI based on the minimax algorithm
- Easily expandable mechanism to add new heuristics for developers
- Computer vs computer mode to be able to compare heuristics
- single-player solo game where you allocate all the pieces on the board
- A 4-players mode where all players are human
A nice game, frechilla. Maybe you could write a clone of "Nash" as well? I'd love to play that one.