The BlazeFramework is a Java like Framework which provides a nice API for developers. It offers developers a real OOP feeling in PHP like in Java. It's an event-based MVC web framework which uses XML for view definitions and the navigationsystem.
- Fully object-oriented
- Uses namespaces
- No need to use PHP functions
- Supports Enums, Static Initialization, Typed Parameters, Boxing etc.
- DataSource API similar to JDBC
- Huge Collection API
- Simple Stream API
- JSF-like web development
- View and Navigation definitions with XML-Files
- Easy to use like Java
- Full MVC
- Event driven development
- Powerful ORM and Tools for roundtrip engineering
- Built in Caching System
Be the first to post a review of BlazeFramework!