biweekly is an iCalendar library written in Java (requires Java 1.5 or above). The project aims to provide a well documented, easy to use API for reading and writing iCalendar and vCalendar data.
Please see the Wiki for a Quick Start guide and other documentation.
* RFC 5545 (iCalendar)
* RFC 6868 (circumflex accent encoding)
* RFC 6321 (xCal)
* RFC 7265 (jCal)
- Full compliance with vCalendar, iCalendar, xCal, and jCal
- Full timezone support
- Streaming API for handling large iCalendar data streams
- No dependencies (working with JSON-encoded iCalendar files requires one Java 1.6 dependency)
- Low Java version requirement (1.5 or above).
A good emerging library with a lot of features and with a reactive maintainer !
A most excellent library. Thank you for creating it.