point-of-sale system written completely in bash. Keeps track of how many items are being sold, customer traffic patterns, income, and more. Generates nice sales reports at end of session, has automatic recovery, and great with screen readers.
- Works on anything that can run bash.
- Easy configuration Only needs item names, prices, and answers to a few simple questions.
- Lots of stats such as items sold, income, customer traffic patterns, time of last sale, total sales tax, and total items sold.
- Creates easy to follow sales reports that detail all of the day's activity.
- Automatic data recovery in case of computer problem or power outage.
- Keyboard driven, and all-text interface makes it accessible to screen readers
Be the first to post a review of Bash Item Tracking System!