Open Source BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) is a visual-based development tool used to create data visualizations and reports that can be embedded into rich client and web applications. BIRT is a top-level designer tool within the Eclipse Foundation, an independent not-for-profit open source community and consortium of software vendors.
For the first time ever, Open Source developers using BIRT can now leverage technology previously reserved for commercial applications with BIRT iHub F-Type, a free enterprise-grade server for managing and delivering BIRT content to any number of users, while instantly enhancing Open Source reporting functionality and reducing deployment time down to minutes.
With out-of-the-box Big Data support, BIRT iHub F-Type connects to all relational databases and allows unlimited data-in for creating data visualizations and dynamic report views.
- INTERACTIVE DATA: Allow end users to modify and personalize reports for dynamic, analytic views of data.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Automate report generation and user notification based on scheduled events.
- MAXIMUM DATA SECURITY: Share information with row level data security based on user permissions.
- QUICK ONE-CLICK EXPORT: Export to native live Excel sheets with preserved formulas and pivot tables.
- MOBILE-ENABLED REPORTING: Complete HTML5 output provides out-of-the-box mobile reporting capabilities with mobile browsers, free BIRT Viewer Apps, and custom mobile app integration.
nice Scientific android applications alaa eldrainysearch for it by write in google play
Nice Article googlesportsclub.com newstrics.com