BioXTAS RAW is a program for analysis of Small Angle X-ray Scattering data. The software enables data reduction from the 2D detector image, data manipulation and masking and provides analysis of 1D data by Guinier fitting.
User guides avialable at:
• RAW Software Demo: Creating a Config File, http://youtu.be/kr9TY6f-SwE
• RAW Software Demo 1: Loading and Plotting Profiles, http://youtu.be/OW4xvIXpyKU
• RAW Software Demo 2: Collecting and Processing Data, http://youtu.be/bsnxSm_6E3Q
• RAW Software Demo: Combining SAXS & WAXS Data, http://youtu.be/9NKR4GYbGug
• MacCHESS RAW Tutorial and Data, http://www.macchess.cornell.edu/MacCHESS/RAW_video.html
If you would like to use RAW on a beamline, please make sure that the beamline staff have submitted a request to have their header and/or image formats added to RAW.
Requests can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to post a review of BioXTAS RAW!