Grinder is a versatile open-source bioinformatic tool to create simulated omic shotgun and amplicon sequence libraries for all main sequencing platforms.
- shotgun or amplicon (e.g. 16S rRNA) read libraries
- omics support to generate genomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, metagenomic, metatranscriptomic or metaproteomic datasets
- arbitrary read length distribution and number of reads
- simulation of PCR and sequencing errors (chimeras, point mutations, homopolymers)
- support for paired-end (mate pair) datasets
- specific rank-abundance settings or manually given abundance for each genome, gene or protein
- creation of datasets with a given richness (alpha diversity)
- related datasets can share a variable number of genomes (beta diversity)
- modeling of the bias created by varying genome lengths or gene copy number
- profile mechanism to store preferred options
- available to biologists or power users through multiple interfaces: GUI, CLI and API
Biogrinder is the best! Thanks.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
Great App ,Excellent
Excellent software, thanks to everyone involved in its development!
very good project