This is a spreadsheet. The user enters a price at set intervals called the period. Two simple moving averages are generated. These two simple moving averages generate buy and sell signals. A price range the option is traded in is generated. And if the user enters a minimum bet and a percent paid a betting scale is generated. The user can use the price range and or the signals to place bets. The betting scale is optional but can help the user maintain her/his balance and recover losses. Directions are on the spreadsheet and in readme.txt and manual. This was written in Open Office from https://www.openoffice.org/
If trading 1 minute binary options price only needs to be entered every 1 minute or less.
If trading 5 minute or later options same applies. Pick a set interval to continually update spreadsheet.
10 prices must be entered before data should be used off spreadsheet.
- 5 period simple moving average.
- 10 period simple moving average.
- Price range binary option is trading in.
- Betting scale to recover bets and profits. User retains all profits and bets.
- Betting scale to recover bets only. Use only makes profit here when wins.
- MACD indicator can see when the 5 SMA is moving toward or away from 10 SMA.
- Buy and sell signals generated from moving averages.
Be the first to post a review of Binary Options Trading Station!