Still using Excel for BOMs? Search electronic parts, datasheets, organize components, BOMs, check lifecycles, obsolescence, substitutes, distributors, price, stock and more with Ciiva’s collaborative software. Ciiva is an electronic component database management tool which has been designed to revolutionize the way components are managed throughout the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process. It brings together information sources which are normally fragmented or until now were simply not available and places them at your fingertips, while at the same time providing a powerful, yet simple way of managing your product bill of materials (BOM).
Ciiva is a fully collaborative software solution. It is designed to support multiple people working with the same central component library at the same time. Ciiva uses real-time data synchronization between users to ensure that every user is always working with the latest, up to date component information without fragmentation.
- Search electronic parts, datasheets, organize components, BOMs, check lifecycles, obsolescence, substitutes, distributors, price, stock
- Cloud based, support both online and offline
- Free DB supports 3 users and up to 5G storage space
- Manage electronic components and bill of materials throughout the product life cycle
- Any software applications which support querying via ODBC (e.g. ERP systems, EDA and CAD tools, Microsoft Excel, etc.) can directly access the Ciiva component library
Definitely a groundbreaking BOM management software. It contains so many great features that I've been looking for: real-time pricing and stock of electronic parts, lifecycle tracking, online purchase and BOM import/export etc. Not very straightforward to use at the beginning but they've got helpful tutorials and a very responsive support team.
A cloud based software with up to 5G free space to start.