A web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) · Built in Plone · Professionally supported · Making waves · bi:ka (Zulu): tell it as it is
NB. Note that downloading of earlier Bika versions is being discontinued here. Bika LIMS 3 is available on GitHub.
Installation guides: http://www.bikalabs.com/helpcentre/manual/bika-installation-guides
More information and links to manuals, user forums, support and translations are available on the front page of the Bika 3 on-line demo at http://demo.bikalabs.com.
Bika community: www.bikalabs.org
Main project sponsor, Bika Lab Systems: www.bikalabs.com
- Realtime sample and analysis tracking and results
- Laboratory instrument interfaces · Barcoding
- Accounts interface · Management reports and graphs
- QC · Reference and inter-laboratory samples
- ISO 17025 accreditation ready
- Powerful live search engine
- More than a LIMS. Full web content management integration
- Browser based · No desktop installation · Easy does it
- Sample batching or partitioning · Container & preservation automation
- Results file attachments · Results per email, pdf, fax, SMS
- User configurable calculated results
- and more...
There are no 3 star reviews.