NOTICE: This project is undergoing some major changes, please have patience with this process, it will be worth the wait. The 0.0.8 version will be available during this period.
Bifrozt is configured to act as a firewall/NAT device between two networks and works as a transparent
SSHv2 proxy on all inbound connections to the honeypot. The only requirement for the honeypot is the ability to run the SSHv2 protocol.
Bifrozt is distributed as an ISO file and allow you to install it on hardware and virtual machines.
- High interaction honeypot router
- Intercept downloaded files
- Logs all SSH communications to plain text file and TTY logs
- Enforces data control
- Facilitates data capture
- Provides high level integrity of the captured data
- Hardware installation
- Virtual installation
- Honeyd is preinstalled
- Easy data extraction from logs
- Disrupts outbound SYN flood attacks from the honeypot
- Disrupts outbound UDP flood attacks from the honeypot
- AMD64 architecture
- x86 architecture (avalible in version 0.0.9)
Be the first to post a review of Bifrozt!