NOTICE: THIS VERSION WILL NOT BE MAINTAINED ANY MORE. THE PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED TO GITHUB WHERE THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ALPHA VERSION, AND BEYOND, WILL CONTINUE.
Github link: https://github.com/Bifrozt/ALPHA
The version you find here, at SourceForge, will be available until the Github version has become stable.
- High interaction honeypot router
- Intercept downloaded files
- Logs all SSH communications to plain text file and TTY logs
- Enforces data control
- Facilitates data capture
- Provides high level integrity of the captured data
- Hardware installation
- Virtual installation
- Honeyd is preinstalled
- Easy data extraction from logs
- Disrupts outbound SYN flood attacks from the honeypot
- Disrupts outbound UDP flood attacks from the honeypot
- AMD64 architecture
- x86 architecture (avalible in version 0.0.9)
Be the first to post a review of Bifrozt!