BiblioteQ strives to be a professional cataloging and library management suite, utilizing a Qt 4.8.x or Qt 5.x interface and providing connectivity to PostgreSQL and SQLite. The SRU and Z39.50 protocols are used for retrieving data for books, journals, and magazines.
- Administrator roles.
- Books, dvds, journals, magazines, music cds, photographs, and video games.
- Cover images with drag and drop support.
- Customized displays.
- Customized item data.
- Embedded hyperlinks for localized searches of similar items.
- Exporting of views to CSV files.
- Free and Open Source technology.
- Front cover image retrieval via Amazon.
- Internationalization (translation) support.
- Item reservation.
- Item reservation histories for patrons.
- Listings of overdue items, requested items, and reserved items.
- MARC21 and UNIMARC record syntaxes.
- Patron information.
- PostgreSQL accounts with various privileges.
- Print support.
- Qt 4.8.x and Qt 5.x support.
- Rich search capabilities, including custom SQL queries.
- Support for multiple SRU and Z39.50 sites.
- Support for requesting unavailable items.
- Threaded data retrieval via the standard SRU and Z39.50 protocols.
- Transactional database queries.
- True PostgreSQL and SQLite pagination.
- Uniform functionality across various platforms.
Nice work ;)
Excellent software. Support beyond 5*. Don't have more words to say about it. :)
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
I could not be able to set up the online version, index page loads blank. Jboss As has given me headache. Desktop application is the best I have ever used.