BiblioteQ strives to be a professional cataloging and library management suite, utilizing a Qt 4.8.x or Qt 5.x interface and providing connectivity to PostgreSQL and SQLite. The SRU and Z39.50 protocols are used for retrieving data for books, journals, and magazines.
The official source repository is located at https://github.com/textbrowser.
- Administrator roles.
- Books, dvds, journals, magazines, music cds, photographs, and video games.
- Cover images with drag and drop support.
- Customized displays.
- Customized item data.
- Embedded hyperlinks for localized searches of similar items.
- Exporting of views to CSV files.
- Free and Open Source technology.
- FreeBSD, Linux, Mac, OS/2, Windows, etc.
- Front cover image retrieval via Amazon.
- Internationalization (translation) support.
- Item reservation.
- Listings of overdue items, requested items, and reserved items.
- MARC21 and UNIMARC record syntaxes.
- Optional item reservation histories for patrons.
- Patron information.
- PostgreSQL accounts with various privileges.
- Print support.
- Qt 4.8.x and Qt 5.x support.
- Rich search capabilities, including custom SQL queries.
- Support for multiple SRU and Z39.50 sites.
- Support for requesting unavailable items.
- Threaded data retrieval via the standard SRU and Z39.50 protocols.
- Transactional database queries.
- True PostgreSQL and SQLite pagination.
- Uniform functionality across various platforms.
Nice work ;)
Excellent software. Support beyond 5*. Don't have more words to say about it. :)
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
I could not be able to set up the online version, index page loads blank. Jboss As has given me headache. Desktop application is the best I have ever used.