A BibTeX replacement for users of biblatex, with full Unicode support
- Biber 1.9 is for biblatex 2.9
- Polyglossia support
- Unicode 6.1 support (including citekeys, filenames and sorting)
- Auto (re)encodes .bbl as necessary
- One biber run for all bib sections and XREF/CROSSREF processing
- Now part of TeXLive
- Static and dynamic citation set support
- Customisable sorting specifications
- Support for UTF-8 <-> TeX macro re-encoding to help PDFLaTeX+inputenc
- Support for remote data sources
- Highly configurable entry data inheritance model
- Automatic name and name list disambiguation
- User-space mapping of entrytypes, field names and field contents
- Generalised macro support with new @XDATA entrytype
Thanks for good program!
Easy for use.
Thanks for so usefull software.
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1