A BibTeX replacement for users of biblatex, with full Unicode support
- Biber 1.6 is for biblatex 2.6
- AucTeX for Emacs 11.87 is now released with Biber support
- Unicode 6.1 support (including citekeys, filenames and sorting)
- Auto (re)encodes .bbl as necessary
- One biber run for all bib sections and XREF/CROSSREF processing
- Now part of TeXLive
- Static and dynamic citation set support
- Customisable sorting specifications
- Support for UTF-8 <-> TeX macro re-encoding to help PDFLaTeX+inputenc
- Support for remote data sources
- Highly configurable entry data inheritance model
- Experimental support for RIS, Endnote XML and Zotero RDF/XML
- Automatic name and name list disambiguation
- User-space mapping of entrytypes, field names and field contents
- Generalised macro support with new @XDATA entrytype
Thanks for Biblatex-biber, it's excellent!
Thanks for Biber. I can't imagine life without it anymore.
I have used this regularly for over a year, love it and would be hard-pressed to use anything else.
Nice and very helpful! Thank you!
I like it very much! Fast and easy to use.