Bibi - the Bibtex File Manager. Bibi is a graphical, platform-independent editor and manager for .bib files.
- Editor and manager for BibTeX files
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Provides templates for all typical types of entries
- Automatic Key generation for the entries
- Parse PubMed/MedLine to generate .bib entries
I like the UI, but the software just didn't work. I loaded two bibtex files, merged them, removed a few duplicate entries and then saved the merge. When I tried to use it, at least a dozen of the entries from one file were missing completely. I tried the merge again without removing any duplicates and the same entries were still missing. I like that this isn't as bloated as JabRef, but unfortunately I can't use it as it is.