Beryllium¹º is a program designed to facilitate the creation of group safety data sheets (GSDSs) for hazardous substances and processes. The created GSDSs fulfill the conditions of EG Nr. 1272/2008 (Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals, GHS) and §20 Gefahrenstoffverordnung (German regulation and version of European Union Directive 67/548/EEC: Safety advice concerning dangerous substances and preparations).
- Small, fast application. No installation necessary. Runs directly from an USB-flash drive or the like.
- Intuitive GUI allows fast customization of content.
- Safety data can be imported from various sources such as Wikipedia, Merck, GESTIS and an offline library.
- Hazard statements and precautionary statements (and risk and safety statements) are automatically collected and included.
- General statements are automatically included.
- For Windows and Linux.
- Open source and free!
Be the first to post a review of Beryllium10!