a customizable number-guessing system
Belkerda is a simple Python AI program that takes a user's input, builds a log of random numbers, picks a random entry, and displays it. If it is correct, then it reenters that number back into the log several times, overwriting the original, random numbers. If it is not, however, it overwrites a lower amount of entries.
- Complete, viewable log.
- Written in Python, easy to understand.
- Range, log size, number of cycles, number of overwrites, and positive/negative reinforcement customizable.
- "Creeping," or shifting all numbers in log towards input.
- "Breeding," or taking two log entries on opposite sides of the input and averaging them.
- Percentage and other ststistics pre-coded.
- Separate User and Developer Versions.
Be the first to post a review of Belkerda!