BDReader is intended to be a comfortable comics reader. As a main feature, BDReader includes an auto panels detection on comics pages. It allows you to display the panels (or squares) of a comics page individually, in the reading order. It also offers a Preview page option, allowing you to preview each page before reading into details the different panels of the page as well as a page thumbnails view.
BDReader supports classic comics book formats: CBR, CBZ and PDF as well as images archives.
If you like reading comics on your computer and are fed up with zooming/dezooming all time to have the right reading size, give it a try !
For a quick try:
-Download and install BDReader
-Launch BDReader and Open a comics file (pdf, cbr or cbz)
-Switch to Panel mode (View->Panel mode or press c)
-Navigate through your comics using the left and right arrows or your mouse wheel
See the Wiki for more information and use the forum if needed (any feedback appreciated)
- Supports PDF files, CBR, CBZ, CBT, CBZ (comics archives) and RAR, ZIP, TAR, 7Z (images archives)
- Strip/continuous reading
- Individual panel(square) reading
- Auto panels detection
- Page preview (preview of the full page before showing the first panel of a page)
- Thumbnails view of the current page (full page view while reading individual panels/strips)
- Fullscreen mode
- The most comfortable comics reading
- No more zooming/de-zooming needed
- Windows and Linux
Be the first to post a review of BDReader!