The BaX-lib is a powerful, lightweight easy to use library for the creation of bitmaps in your C++ programs. The BaX-compiler is a simple script interpreter to achieve the same thing. It's easy, lightweight, fast, and completely written from scratch
- BaX-lib (stable)
- BaX-lib-Manual (in the BaX-lib-1.1.1 release)
- BaX-language (currently old too old for usage)
- BaX-compiler (currently based on the old language and unstable)
- BaX-Manual (to be released with the new bax compiler)
- All open source and licensed under GPLv3!
- Completly written from scratch in C++ using only IO- and C- libraries
Be the first to post a review of BaX!