Standalone application that uses the clipboard to insert a tag in any document and/or in a log file.
Tags contain context information (e.g., date, author) + text note, picture or webcam shot.
Tags can contain variables generated by user and/or external programs.
- tag files with context information + text note, picture or webcam shot
- standalone application (unzip to install, delete to uninstall)
- online note writing or one-click interface
- tag copied in clipboard (paste in file) and/or stored in a log file
- tag format configurable online
- tag contains variables (environment, user-defined or generated by other programs)
Be the first to post a review of Basic Note Tagger!