Badger is a multi-purpose program designed to make System Administrator tasks easier for all computer users. It is currently a Beta ready for testing. It currently runs on Mac and Linux. It must be run as root.
- System Information - prints system info to the terminal
- Network Information - prints network info to the terminal
- Network Tester - tests internet connection
- Copier/Mover - copy or move files
- Remover - remove files or directories
- Memory Information - displays and logs memory usage
- Mass Unzip - unzips all the files in a folder
Be the first to post a review of Badger!