If you're a frequent shell user, BASH Shortcuts will help you navigate smoothly and quickly between frequently-visited directories by enabling you to reference a lengthy directory path using a meaningful keyword (shortcut).
- Associate a single keyword (shortcut) to a lengthy directory path
- Go to a directory using a predefined shortcut name
- Create / update / delete / label / list / export to BASH variables
- Fuzzy shortcut name match
- Simple install
- Test suite included to ensure compatibility with your linux distro
- Modifiable text colour scheme (themes)
Be the first to post a review of BASH Shortcuts!