BrightCore BACnet Lookout Version 2.3
- BrightCore BACnet Lookout can now issue ReadRange service to read device's Trend Log objects.
To read device trend log object, right-click on the Trend Log object and select "Read Trend Log" option.
Loogout will then open a chart based on the log data received.
- BrightCore BACnet Lookout can now issue AtomicReadFile and AtomicWriteFile services.
To read the file from the device, first scan the file for its properties and then issue an AtomicReadFile
request by right-clicking on the file object and selecting "Atomic Read File" option.
Write opened file to the device by clicking on the "Atomic Write File" option in the Toolbar menu.
- Command Object object type is now fully supported.
- Added the "Rescan Device" Option. This option can be used to rescan the device after the project or
EDE file is loaded into the application. "Rescan Device" will issue a directed WhoIs request to the target device.
- Easy to use interface
- BACnet/IP device discovery
- Change the properties all in one go
- Get immidate error reports.
- No need to register or DRM whatsoever
- Automatic I-AM device discovery
great app, works nicely
small and efficient and gets the job done.
Great product bacnetlookout