BACnet - Data Communication Protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks - see www.bacnet.org. This BACnet library provides an application layer, network layer and MAC layer communications services for Win32, Linux, RTOS, or microcontroller.
- BACnet library provides a BACnet application layer, network layer and media access (MAC) layer communications services for an embedded system or an OS.
- Specifically designed for the embedded BACnet device, using a GPL with exception license
- Source code is written in C for portability, and includes unit tests.
- Source code is designed to be portable across many compilers and architectures
- Includes dozens of demo BACnet application examples which can be used in scripts
Bacnet is good! Thanks.
Excellent work! BACnet Protocol Stack works perfectly! Thanks!
bacnet is must have. thanks. amazing work.
I am sure this is great but no doubt due to my foolishness I couldn't get the pic port to compile using MPLAB. Is there anywhere I can ask for help? email@example.com
Cool project, thanks for showing!