Game Backup Monitor is a Windows system tray application that automatically detects games as you play them. When you're finished playing, a compressed backup of the save data will be automatically created in a location you've specified, such as a cloud folder, network folder or external drive.
If you use Game Backup Monitor on multiple computers and share the same backup folder, you can effectively add cloud save support to any game or application. GBM can notify you of new save games to be restored when you move to each computer.
Game Backup Monitor was designed with classic DRM-free gaming in mind, but it can be used to monitor any application on your PC!
Use the website link below for information about recent updates.
- Automatically backup your saves everytime you close a game.
- A growing list of automatically configured games.
- Easily setup an unlimited number of games to backup, each with their own specific settings.
- Backup to a cloud folder and add cloud save support to any game.
- GBM can detect and backup classic DOS games running in DOSBox or ScummVM
- Game settings are designed to be easily portable and shared.
Be the first to post a review of Game Backup Monitor!